PRECIS support forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:10 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:58 pm 

Hi,

1) I successfully installed the PRECIS version 2.0.0 and carried to experiment to run. At the end of this, I can't get any image output, just the message in Real time monitoring " graphical output not avaible".
2) At the figure 5.1, on page 50 of the technical manual PRECIS, in the main user interface window menu bar there's an option "analysis tools". However, it doesn't appear in my installed version.

I appreciate any help about this.

Claudia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:18 pm 

Hi Claudia,

Before PRECIS 2.0 there were small snapshot plots that appeared in the monitor window. This has been taken out because new versions of Linux don't support the software used to make those plots. We hope to write something new in time. However "graphical output not available" does not mean the model is not running. At the bottom of that window, do you see the model in progress, or an Error message?

You can also close the PRECIS interface and type

Code:
runtime

Thanks for pointing out that the plot shows Analysis Tools. These have been removed (the graphical versions) from 2.0. However all the PRECIS tools are still there (ppfile, pprr, ppstats, and so on), accessible from the command line.

Thanks
David